LG Motion asks: do you have 'Workplace Synchronicity'?
07 January 2016
5S is widely used to define individual workplace layout but its true power is in the creation of synchronicity between shop floor processes including:
- Planning, booking in, kitting, material control;
- Workplace layout, organisation, flow and productivity;
- Rapid customer order fulfilment cycles;
- QA checks, in process testing/auditing;
- Training of personnel including temporary workers/agency staff.
This half day workshop provides an overview of:-
- The theory and practice of developing synchronous workplace processes;
- Process steps to engage those in the work place with the systematic evolution of better ways of working. An essential enabler to high performance teamwork.
Also includes practical workplace fixture design activities on the LG Motion shop floor using Minitec aluminium profile shop floor "furniture" to experiment with layout options.
Who should attend?
For managers, team leaders and change agents tasked with the reduction of shop floor waste and non-value added activities through the engagement of shop floor personnel.
Where : LG Motion, Basingstoke, Hampshire
When : 18th February 2016
Time: 10:00hrs - 14:00hrs
Cost: £100 + VAT (Includes all course materials, refreshments and lunch)
To book your place call 01491 845504 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details and Archive...