New cabinet cooling units from ETA Enclosures
11 February 2016
A new range of Cosmotec energy efficient cabinet cooling units is now available in the UK from ETA Enclosures, offering cooling capacities from 330W to 6,000W.
These efficient, compact units can be specified for indoor and outdoor applications, while improved standard specifications for both options includes electronic controllers
for smart energy management.
Other standard features include:
- Lower operation costs
- Internal evaporator which eliminates the risk of water ingression
- Clean aesthetic design ensures good system appearance
- UL certification on most models
- Functioning up to 55°C
- 12 Model range allows options to meet exacting requirements
- Two threaded pin allows easy installation positioning of unit on enclosure wall
- All units are tested in accordance with update standard UNI 14571-2
CVE models (for indoor use) come in RAL7035F opaque as standard and CVO models (for outdoor applications) come in RAL7035 peel as standard. However, custom colours or a stainless steel finish are available to meet specific customer requirements.
Contact Details and Archive...