A Carbon SUV e-bike is perfect for on-road and off-road
10 May 2016
The Carbon SUV e-bike is a lightweight hybrid bicycle/motorcycle which releases large amounts of power, offering users more performance and usability.
The Carbon SUV e-bike is a superior e-bike in terms of performance, comfort, technology, and brand image.
Carbon SUV e-bike is a durable choice for off-road riding in the country near home and in such remote regions as the open spaces of the Australian outback, Africa, the Middle East, Alaska, Canada, Iceland, South America, Russia; as well as in regions with limited paved roads, such as parts of Asia, that require vehicles capable of handling all kinds of terrains. The riding capabilities of Carbon SUV e-bike provide a major safety advantage to people in areas with gravel roads in summer and snow and ice in winter, desert zones, dirty, rough roads outside cities, and in any extreme conditions such as riding through high water.
The Carbon SUV e-bike features a carbon frame and an aluminium fork, leading-edge components and is designed around the latest bicycle technology.
Manufacturing carbon e-bikes at top quality standards is significantly more difficult than manufacturing conventional e-bikes. There are only a handful of manufacturers that have the skill set and experience to do it properly.
The Carbon SUV e-bike is quite different from the other e-bikes, even carbon e-bikes. Carbon SUV ebike needs closest attention to details to be manufactured to perfection.
Moto Parilla will ship from Asia to anywhere around the world. All Carbon e-bikes will come pre-tuned and ready to ride. However, the company ask that you take it to your local bicycle shop for final, personalised tuning prior to your first ride.
Perfect for every-day regular riding as well as fun riding, off-road trips and uphill or hill climbing. Carbon SUV ebike, the Electric Bike with its powerful motor, climbs hills effortlessly and maintains great speed all the way to the top.
• Colour - black
• Frame - carbon/aluminium alloy
• Front fork - carbon/CNC aluminium girder fork
• Front brake - hydraulic disk brake magura mt2 (400mm disk)
• Rear brake - hydraulic disk brake magura mt2 (210mm)
• Gear - shimano nexus hub gear 8 speed
• Suspension - gas shock absorber
• Drive - chain
• Wheels - alloy rim with stainless spokes
• Tires - 26x4,80 balloon size
• Weight - without battery 28.5 kg
• Motor drive system - pedal assisted drive with torque sensor inside pedal axle
• Battery pack - 36v 12ah lithium ion inside
• Battery charge time - 6-8 hours
• Battery average life - 1000 charge cycle
• Autonomy: 49 mi (80 km)
• Max speed: 15.5mph (25Km/h) 250w version, 21.7mph (35Km/h)) 500w version
This is a Kickstarter project, for more information click here.