Aerospace & Defence Forum 2016
27 May 2016
The Aerospace & Defence Forum 2016 hosted by National Instruments takes place on Tuesday 14 June at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading, UK.
Showcasing the latest trends and technologies for modern aerospace, defence, security and space systems, this free-to-attend industry conference features a full, inspiring day of engaging keynotes, technical presentations, demonstrations and user solutions.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
1. Morning Keynote Address from Dr. Marco Lisi, Manager and Scientist, International Space Organisation
2. Industry outlooks from Rolls Royce, BAE Systems and University of Cranfield
3. Two technical tracks focused on RF Systems and Test and Control Systems
4. Exhibition featuring Alliance and Technology Partners focused on the aerospace and defence industry
5. Interactive hands-on zone with LabVIEW, TestStand and PXI Modular Instruments
For more details, including the full agenda and how to register, visit: uk.ni.com/aerospace-defence-forum
Contact Details and Archive...