Innovative Altivar Machine ATV340 variable speed drives
02 November 2016
Schneider Electric expanded its Altivar family of variable speed drives with the new Altivar Machine ATV340 drive.
Designed to address the challenges of the smart machine era, the new Altivar Machine ATV340 drive combines optimised installation with cutting-edge application control and advanced, easy-to-integrate automation capabilities.
The bottom line is that machine builders can offer their customers even better quality machines while reducing delivery time and cost.
Key features and benefits of the ATV340 include:
• Superior machine performance. The ATV340 is built for applications requiring rapid dynamic control. It provides the flexibility to handle practically all motor types in open or closed loop
• Faster reaction time. A combination of fast application reaction time with a minimum 1ms task cycle and Ethernet connectivity maximises machine throughput
• Simplified machine engineering. Built-in multiprotocol Ethernet, an embedded encoder, integrated application functions, and compatibility with multiple motor types bring design flexibility
• Reduced design time. Complete project replication is one-button simple, while a library of Tested, Validated, and Documented Architectures boosts the speed of design
• Comprehensive functional safety and security. The ATV340 range has Achilles level 2 cyber-security certification and is compliant with EN ISO 1384901 and EN 62061
• Sustainable productivity. The ATV340 is suitable for environments with high levels of dust and vibration and operating temperatures up to 60ºC, while remote monitoring enables predictive maintenance and fast device replacement (FDR) services ensure prompt machine recovery
The Altivar Machine ATV340 variable speed drive is suited to a variety of industrial sectors as well as applications such as packaging, material handling and working, and hoisting.
Contact Details and Archive...