Werma introduces new robust Andon SmartBOX
15 February 2017
Werma launches new and improved switch box enclosure for signal towers and andon lights with additional applications and features.
Customers who want to have a simple yet robust off the shelf switch box to activate andon lights on manual workstations or machinery and equipment can now enjoy additional features provided with the new Andon SmartBOX from Werma.
Application and features
• Deployed as a simple “call for action” system in diverse applications, but most commonly on manual workstations and logistics operations.
• Instant status display at the touch of a button.
• Robust enclosure makes the product suitable for industrial applications.
• Smart electronics with illuminated switches enables the activation of up to eight different “calls” with just four buttons.
• 5m cable supplied with the product allows the andon light to be sited remotely from the switch box if required.
• Supplied with universal power supply.
• Simple “plug and play” installation.
• Can be used to activate any 24VDC WERMA andon light system.
Contact Details and Archive...