10 good reasons to use a 3D print service
15 February 2017
Rutland Plastics has provided 10 very good reasons why you should use its 3D printing service and advice guidelines and it doesn’t just stop there…
1. With our market leading Stratasys Object Connex we specialise in high quality Polyjet materials that can simulate over 100 thermoplastics including transparent and rubbers.
2. We deliver quality 3D printing and rapid prototyping from your CAD data within a 16-micron layer resolution to a first-rate surface finish.
3. We can print rubber in a variety of shore A values, simulating overmoulding and soft touch.
4. Every enquiry is handled by one of our design team. They will expertly assess and advise on your design for 3D print manufacturability prior to quoting.
5. We provide a superfast-turnaround service to anywhere within the UK
6. As a plastic injection moulder we understand the importance of design for manufacture, and we can validate your design for mass production ahead of the process.
7. We are able to combine multi materials in a single operation, saving on assembly, gluing, time and cost.
8. We can print greyscales and tones on one single model, from artistic to functional design markings for example adding logos or text.
9. With our 350 x 350mm build tray we can produce multiple prototypes at one time with cost savings to you.
10. You can be assured of our expertise with jigs and fixtures because we print our own for use in our factory.
We could go on but we’d like to think that your business can see the benefits of using our experienced Plastic Prototypes 3D printing service, to find out more talk to our design team on 01572 723476.
For advice on materials and design, or read more: www.plasticprototypes.co.uk
Contact Details and Archive...