VeeCAD - making Veroboard more useful and user-friendly
13 April 2017
Originally developed when analogue ruled the roost, but equally applicable for today’s digital products, Veroboard was invented by us almost 60 years ago.
It’s simple to use to build small bespoke circuits or to create a mock-up of a part of a future product; nothing is more satisfying than to be able to prototype your circuit quickly, easily and at low cost.
• Imports a CAD design from most popular programs
• Exports a complete Veroboard layout
• Shows component placement, track cuts and links
• Quick and easy to create a physical prototype
• No need to wait for a custom PCB
Fully functional free version and low cost fully featured versions available.
For more information about VeeCAD and a link to download the fully functional free or fully featured program, click http://www.verotl.com/en/news/article/product-of-the-month-january-2017-prototyping-boards.
Our extensive UK manufactured range of prototyping boards address a variety of development requirements.
Veroboard was Vero Electronics' first product and it remains the original and best stripboard available. Over the years, it has empowered generations of electronics engineers in breadboarding their designs, and it still plays an important role in realising physical layouts today. Now manufactured by Vero Technologies, the family still includes the original stripboard with copper tracks and punched component holes in Eurocard and Non Eurocard sizes. Entry level stripboards are available with single or double sided copper and as bare boards without copper.
• FR4 & low cost SRBP material pre clad with 35 micron copper.
• Wide range of sizes with varying numbers of strips and holes to suit your applications.
• Metric and Imperial versions are available.
• Custom designs for specific applications are available, subject to discussion and quotation.
The next step up in complexity are the square pad boards, a range of standard pattern boards in Eurocard sizes and based on a proven square pad design.
• Single and double sided designs.
• Standard and high density designs.
• Available as either conventional two-sided boards or with plated through hole boards with and without ground planes for improved signal integrity.
• Supported by a complete range of prototyping accessories, components, and services.
Designed for applications where high reliability, freedom from crosstalk and standard I/O interface capability, PTH Microboards conform to DIN 41494 and are suitable for solder or wirewrap interconnection.
• Total flexibility using hard wire or wire wrapping assembly.
• Two Vcc power rails and 0V ground plane.
• Dimensionally compatible with IEC 297.
• DIN 41612 connector pattern front and rear.
• Printed grid pattern for easy reference.
• Coated with solder resist to reduce the risk of solder bridging.
Contact Details and Archive...