Join us at the Aerospace and Defense Forum 2017
28 April 2017
Hosted by National Instruments, the industry conference features a day of engaging keynotes, technical presentations, demonstrations and user solutions.
The Aerospace and Defense Forum takes place on Tuesday 20 June at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading UK. This event is dedicated to leaders managing projects in aviation, aerospace and defense industries and provides a great opportunity to learn more about the latest trends and technologies for modern aerospace, defense, security and space systems.
The event will be structured to discuss both industry trends and opportunities as well as solutions for selected technical challenges. During morning keynotes, industry experts will cover topics revolving around cost of test, time-to-market and managing innovation in Aerospace and Defense industry. The main topics covered in the afternoon will be within Automated Test & RF Systems.
Top reasons to attend:
1. Morning Keynote from leaders within the Aerospace industry, followed by a panel discussion with speakers from the Keynote and NI.
2. Two technical tracks focused on Design Validation and Verification and Automated Test and Measurement.
3. Exhibition featuring Alliance and Technology Partners focused on the Aerospace and Defence Industry.
4. Build you own Automated Test System by getting hands on with TestStand, PXI, and LabVIEW in sessions throughout the afternoon.
5. An ideal opportunity to network with peers from across the industry.
6. Aerospace and Defense Forum is an opportunity to learn about new tools and techniques that make adapting to rapidly changing technologies easier and faster.
For more details, including how to register and to view the agenda, please go to: https://events.ni.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKWebId=0x114010001
DPA Magazine is proud to be a media partner for this years Aerospace & Defence Forum
Contact Details and Archive...