StockSAVER: the kanban optimisation system for flow-racks
22 June 2017
Watch Werma’s new video on the Kanban optimisation system for flow-racks and see how it works!
Do any of the following issues apply to your kanban system?
• Are Kanban cards lost or mislaid, or have they just missed the milk-round collection?
• Are you carrying too much line-side stock on the flow-racks ”just in case” you run out?
• Would you rather reduce the number of racks you have and free up floor space for other value-adding activities?
• Is the system vulnerable to human errors such as incorrect bookings, stock being replenished to the wrong location?
If the answers to any of the above are yes please take a couple of minutes to view Werma’s latest video describing how StockSAVER can help you:
• Optimise your Kanban processes
• Reduce stocks and
• Improve your cash flow
By detecting automatically the movement of bins from a shelf on the flow rack the system will instigate the generation of replenishment orders based on the established minimum stock levels for that part. The system gives total real-time transparency of the line-side stock situation, and much more.
Follow this link to the video and see for yourself;
Contact Details and Archive...