Transform stepper motors into servo motors
22 September 2017
The Titan-SVX from Arcus is the first universal, intelligent single axis servo motor driver and controller available which can learn patterns of motion and anomalies in real time.
The “2nd Sight Technology” (patent pending) is unique in having a built in motion pattern learning and monitoring technology with motion healthy trend and fault prediction capability.
The new product is packed with innovative features and represents a real breakthrough in advanced intelligent motor drivers which are able to fulfil the aims and objectives on Industry 4.0.
• Real-time closed loop servo driver controller for stepper, BLDC, linear and voice coil motors.
• Easy to use software with intuitive text based multi-thread stand-alone programming together with advanced graphing and probing functions.
• Built-in 2nd Sight Technology which is a patent-pending multi-dimensional motion state and pattern recognition algorithm with edge data analytics.
• 2 pin power connector
• 4 pin motor connector
• 15 pin DSUB encoder connector
• 15 pin DSUB motion DI0 connector
• 4 pin RS-485 connector
• 12-48 VDC
• 8 Amp peak current
LG Motion represent Arcus Technology in the UK alongside its own range of products. Arcus is a US-based manufacturer of stepper motor controls and drives who provide 1-4 axis solutions in discrete as well as integrated motor packages.
Contact Details and Archive...