Game of Drones: Which industry will take the throne?
25 October 2017
Drones are set to become a multi-billion dollar industry, but what industries are already embracing drones and what stand out devices are they developing?
Here are some fun facts:
• Transport: By 2020, drones are expected to replace £13bn worth of labour and business services within the transport industry.
• Agriculture: The value of drone technology in agriculture is estimated to be worth $32.4bn, with drones helping to monitor vast farmland, analyse soil and even herd cattle.
• Construction: $11.1bn is the estimated value of drone tech in construction with drones that can 'print buildings' currently in development.
• Security: Armies across the world are already investing heavily in drones and the UK has just introduced a 24/7 police drone unit.
• Healthcare: This year research from DJI revealed that drones had helped rescue 59 people from life-threatening situations around the world.
Aira have worked with RS Components to create a graphic revealing some of the most exciting drone technology being developed within key global industries.
You can view the content here.
Contact Details and Archive...