Routeco LIVE is back for 2018 and it’s bigger than before!
08 February 2018
It will showcase the latest in Industrial Control & Automation products and give you the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and topics within the industrial sector.
This year, Routeco is visiting three venues across the UK showcasing the latest industrial controls and automation products. Rockwell Automation’s “The Connected Enterprise on the Move” will also be a part of the events and will feature live demonstrations of products and solutions.
The events will comprise of both a show floor, where you will find exhibits from Routeco’s manufacturing partners, breakout rooms will be hosting presentations and talks throughout the day from Routeco partners and industry experts and throughout the day you can learn about:
• Industry 4.0, SMART Manufacturing, Enabling a Connected Enterprise
• IT/OT Convergence, Network Infrastructure for the factories of the future
• Machinery Safety, Legislation/Standards and Compliance
• Accessing and expanding into global markets for UK Machine Builders
• Enabling IoT technologies in the industrial sector
• Cyber Security best practices and protection concepts and technologies
• Migration of legacy control systems and managing obsolescence
• Motion Control optimisation and introduction to new technologies
… and much, much more.
- 17th April 2018 at the Village Hotel, Leeds South
- 19th April 2018 at Stadium MK in Milton Keynes
- 3rd May 2018 Hampden Park in Scotland
These events are free of charge however, all attendees must pre-register for admittance on the day.
Register now to avoid disappointment! Email RoutecoLIVE@routeco.com with your full name, contact details and company stating which event day you wish to attend.
If you are business leader, engineer, technical manager or commercial manager for a machine builder, system integrator, panel builder or manufacturing plant then this event is for you!
Don’t miss out – email RoutecoLIVE@routeco.com today to register.
Contact Details and Archive...