Transforming stepper motors into servo motors
22 February 2018
The Arcus Titan-SVX is a universal, intelligent single axis servo motor driver and controller which can learn patterns of motion and anomalies in real time.
The “2nd Sight Technology” (patent pending) is unique in having a built in motion pattern learning and monitoring technology with motion healthy trend and fault prediction capability.
The new product is packed with innovative features and represents a real breakthrough in advanced intelligent motor drivers which are able to fulfil the aims and objectives on Industry 4.0.
• Real-time closed loop servo driver controller for stepper, BLDC, linear and voice coil motors.
• Easy to use software with intuitive text based multi-thread stand-alone programming together with advanced graphing and probing functions.
• Built-in 2nd Sight Technology which is a patent-pending multi-dimensional motion state and pattern recognition algorithm with edge data analytics.
• 2 pin power connector
• 4 pin motor connector
• 15 pin DSUB encoder connector
• 15 pin DSUB motion DI0 connector
• 4 pin RS-485 connector
• 12-48 VDC
• 8 Amp peak current
LG Motion represent Arcus Technology in the UK alongside its own comprehensive range of products designed and developed in its extensive facility. Arcus is a US-based manufacturer of stepper motor controls and drives who provide 1-4 axis solutions in discrete as well as integrated motor packages.
Contact Details and Archive...