Automation meets innovation
06 April 2018
Hannover Messe is the world's most important trade fair for industry, and this year, once again, Murrelektronik is represented on its own exhibition stand.
A visit is well worthwhile, and not just because this is where you will find the best cup of coffee in the entire trade fair!
Murrelektronik has a wide range of innovations on display here; products and solutions that make life easier for their users.
The Murrelektronik stand is there from April 23 to 27 in Hall 9, D27, and is addressing questions relating to all aspects of 'Automation meets Innovation – Innovation is our driving force'. And here are the Murrelektronik focal topics at Hannover Messe:
• Murrelektronik is an expert in decentralised installation technology. The manufacturers of machines and industrial systems connect the IO points in their industrial sector with controllers - and Murrelektronik can provide them with appropriate installation concepts. The focus is always on cost-effectiveness (short installation times, superlative levels of service, low total costs). Murrelektronik can provide various installation concepts. To establish which the best concept might be, Murrelektronik system advisers work closely with electrical engineering staff on location.
• Since machines are becoming ever more closely networked, networking technology is becoming increasingly significant. Ethernet-based automation solutions are called for. One top topic is the changeover from Profibus to Profinet, to implement flexible star topographies. Murrelektronik provides powerful switches and a comprehensive range of plug connectors.
• Murrelektronik products are suitable for IO-Link. This simplifies the task of defining parameters for sensors and actuators. With IODD-on-Board technology, Murrelektronik is taking yet another innovative step. With field bus modules MVK Metall and Impact67, the IODD files from IO-Link devices are stored in the GSDML file – which means that integration becomes a very fast process.
• Transparency is a key topic in all questions relating to Industry 4.0. Murrelektronik provides solutions for transmitting data across interfaces, for example as OPCUA for a vast array of applications as well as for systems such as SAP or E-Plan. This data resource can be used for Predictive Maintenance, by way of example, to shorten throughput times, to minimise downtime risks or to prevent stoppages.
• Murrelektronik is a system provider of power supply concepts. The portfolio of transformers, mains filters, mains switching devices, buffer and redundancy modules as well as electronic power monitoring devices is all perfectly matched, providing a guarantee of reliable power supply. Murrelektronik not only provides components for the switch cabinet. It also relays the power supply to field applications.
• In automation technology, safety is a fundamental requirement. Murrelektronik has committed itself to providing optimum protection for people and machines, and can provide effective concepts. Solutions for passive safety technology are based on proven concepts and principles. The highest standards can also be achieved with its active safety technology solutions.
Contact Details and Archive...