Rittal VX25 Virtual Trade Fair - June 7, 2018
01 June 2018
Rittal is organising a virtual trade fair centred on its new VX25 large enclosure system allowing visitors to experience the huge number of options.
The virtual fair has been developed to give a detailed review and assessment of the features and benefits of the new VX25 enclosure system. This includes expert analysis of its functionality and the advantages its assembly offers plus practical tips on how control and switchgear manufacturers can simplify and speed up their processes.
Visitors can look forward to:
• Interactive content that will help increase efficiency
• Virtual trade fair booth with 3D exhibits
• Live enclosure assembly workshops with direct dialogue
• Live chats with personalised help to address your questions
• Lecture theatre with live presentations on all issues related to VX25
• Discussions with Rittal experts to provide a comprehensive insight into this global innovation
The virtual show runs on June 7, 2018, with sessions starting at 9:00am and running through until 5:00pm. Participants will be able to switch on live chat during the fair to ask questions and to receive individual advice from Rittal experts from all over the world.
A systematic enclosure innovation
VX25 is the first enclosure system that has been fully developed to meet the requirements for increased productivity in control and switchgear manufacturing and along the Industry 4.0 value chains.
With the “SYSTEM PERFECTION” slogan, Rittal is promising a major innovative leap, which has been made possible by depth of experience and intensive customer dialogue.
The VX25 offers the highest possible quality and consistency of data, reduced complexity and savings in time, as well as safe assembly.
To register visit rittal.6connex.com/event/virtualfair/login.
Contact Details and Archive...