New improved AC DC converters from Mornsun – LHE/LDE series
11 September 2018
Relec Electronics are pleased to announce the release of Mornsun’s upgraded LDE & LHE series PCB mount ac dc converters.
The new product families are improvements to the already successful LD and LH series with the following additional benefits:
1) Wide operating temperature range – The LDE series has an operational temperature range of -40 to +70°C and the LHE series -40 to +85°C
2) High isolation – All LDE & LHE series products are designed and tested with 4000Vac isolation
3) EMC emissions – All LDE & LHE series products meet EN55032 class B for emissions without the need for additional components.
4) EMC immunity – The LDE series offer EFT immunity to 4kV and surge protection to 2kV without the need for external components.
5) Price – Typically 30 percent cheaper than the older series
The Mornsun LDE and LHE series converters are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications including street lighting, process control, grid power, instrumentation, communication and medical applications. The units are footprint compatible with many other brands are generally available on a 4-5 week lead-time.
Relec are confident they will not be beaten on price against similar specification products. Please contact Relec with details of the application you have in mind and they will arrange to send you a couple of free of charge samples.
The Big Relec Bike Ride cheque presentation
Relec was delighted to welcome Katie Mosses and Sarah Lindsell from the Brain Tumour charity down to Wareham recently. The team was pleased to present them with a cheque for £10,450 which was made possible through your extremely generous donations supporting Relec on the Big Relec Bike ride from John O’Groats to Land’s End back in June.
The ride was all about raising funds and awareness for the Brain Tumour Charity. Every penny raised does help in the fight against this terrible disease. Relec was lucky enough to visit the research facilities at King’s College and Edinburgh Royal infirmary to see first-hand just where the money you raised gets spent.
Our just giving page is still open, so if you’ve just found it, please feel free to keep on donating.
Contact Details and Archive...