Entry-level range of technical large format plotters
16 October 2018
Epson announced two new professional, entry-level, technical plotters: the SureColor SC-T3400 24-inch (desktop and floor-standing) printer and the SureColor SC-T5400 36-inch floor-standing printer.
These models perfectly complement the earlier launch of the lower cost SC-T3100 and SC-T5100 – and mean that Epson now offers a full range of technical printers to meet the needs of professional services across a range of industry sectors.
Whether printing architectural plans, CAD drawings, GIS or posters, these plotters deliver stunning prints, time after time. If you’re an engineer or architect, or work with topography plans, city management or territory scale studies, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential. The SureColor SC-T3400 and SC-T5400 are designed to meet the needs of professionals whose reputations are built on delivering accurate prints, every time.
Phil McMullin, Sales Manager for professional graphics, Epson UK, commented: “It’s simple; the technology is focused on making you more productive. Whether you’re producing highly-detailed CAD drawings, stunning advertising posters or eye-catching POS, these printers always impress. Productivity is further enhanced by high capacity ink cartridges (110ml and 350ml) and four colour UltraChrome XD2 ink that’s smudge and water-resistant.
“The SureColor SC-T3400 and SC-T5400 are designed for businesses that value precision and reliability. Offering total cost of ownership, the printers are designed for professionals looking to increase their productivity and creativity.” adds Phil. “We’re delighted to have built on Epson’s rich heritage in this area and enhance an already impressive range of technical plotters. Building on Epson’s technology to deliver class-leading print performance, they fit seamlessly into most workplaces and allow users to print wirelessly from tablets and smartphones.”
More about the SureColor SC-T3400 and SC-T5400
The following small selection of features illustrate how we are able to help industry professionals operate at a higher level:
• Ease of use – 4.3” colour touchscreen and a suite of intuitive apps make for hassle-free printing, even when away from your desktop.
• Easy set up – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time. Integrates seamlessly into your existing workflow.
• Borderless print – Full-bleed, borderless printing available when selected (roll only)
• Reliability – Even occasional users can expect consistent print quality. Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
• Pigment inks – All prints are smudge and water-resistant. Get deep blacks and crisp, dense lines.
• USB direct print – You can print direct from a USB flash drive or other storage device.
• Productivity – High capacity inks and maximum media roll diameter of 170mm.
The SureColor SC-T3400, SC-T3400N (without stand) and SC-T5400 will be available from October 2018. The SC-T3400 will retail at £1,595, the SC-T3400N for £1,395 and the SC-T5400 will retail at £1,895.
Contact Details and Archive...