Routeco would like to invite you to its free robot safety seminar
23 October 2018
The seminar will help those who use, or plan on using robots and/or cobots to understand the latest robot cell safety legislation and find out more about current industry trends.
A big factor for any business is safety. Poor practice in safety training can cost companies money but more importantly lives can be affected by outdated safety guidelines.
Now more than ever we are moving into a world where the growth of industrial robotics means that people and machines work side by side in many instances. It is imperative that companies keep their safety standards compliance current, so that workers can be kept out of danger.
Advances in robot technology, combined with the robot control capabilities of the PAC (Programmable Automation Controllers), have resulted in rapid growth in the use of robotics in areas such as packaging and automotive.
There are important differences between conventional automation and robotic application when it comes to safeguarding and the day’s seminar will help you meet the requirements.
A number of Routeco’s franchise partners will present on the day and will cover a wide range topics suitable for OEMs and End Users.
Yaskawa Motoman’s MLX Unified Controls enable PLC programmers to work seamlessly within the Rockwell Automation integrated architecture and Studio 5000 to program and control industrial robots. This adds more flexibility and simplicity to robotic packaging, palletising and handling applications.
Locations and dates
• Glasgow – Tuesday 6 November – 25 Fairfield Place, College Milton Industrial Estate, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74 5LP
• Peterlee – Wednesday 7 November – 17 Pease Road, North West Industrial Estate, Peterlee, County Durham, SR8 2RD
• Leeds – Tuesday 13 November – Routeco Ltd, Unit 7 Shaw Court Horace Waller V C Parade, Dewsbury, WF12 7RF
• Manchester – Wednesday 14 November – Unit 6, Albion Trading Estate, Brunel Avenue, Liverpool Street, Salford, Manchester, M5 4BE
• Dudley – Tuesday 20 November – Building 53A, Bay 12, Third Avenue, The Pensnett Est, Kingswinford near Dudley, DY6 7XG
• Derby – Wednesday 21 November – Unit 17, Victoria Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8AN
09:30 meet 10:00-14:00 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Please confirm your attendance via email@example.com
Contact Details and Archive...