Intelligent signalling systems for process optimisation from Werma
15 November 2018
Clever solutions that simply work – this has been Werma’s motto for decades. It continues to set standards for modern signal technology and define their future.
This has been for the past 20 years with modular LED signal towers as the industry standard, and today with networked, intelligent system solutions.
Werma is more than just optical and audible signal devices, it also offers wireless networked systems to optimise manufacturing and logistics operations.
Setting new signalling standards
Every new product development includes new technology and new features to meet the challenging requirements of customers including niche applications.
Its products are designed and manufactured at the HQ in Germany. Werma is in full control of the development and production process behind the “Made in Germany” label.
You will find the product you’re looking for in Werma’s user-friendly online shop.
• Indoor and outdoor rated products
• IP 67/69k for wash-down applications
• Heavy-duty products for mining projects
• Tamper-proof solutions for public environments
• Simple assembly and installation solutions such as M12 connections
• Multi-colour light element solutions where space is limited
• Wide range of integral audible devices including MP3 capability
• Interfaces such as IO-Link, USB and AS-Interface.
Werma provides Industry 4.0 solutions
With SmartMONITOR and AndonSPEED, Werma has developed a simple but capable signal tower element that adds wireless status monitoring to machines and workstations. Downtime can be captured, productivity analysed and production processes improved and optimised. Assembly workstations, Fulfilment and Logistic operations can all benefit from its use as a manual Call-for-Action system to reduce waiting times and speed up the material replenishment process.
Contact Details and Archive...