What does 2019 have in store for industry?
18 December 2018
In the January 2019 issue of DPA, I look at a few industry predictions for the year ahead and the impact they could have.
Now that 2018 has drawn to a close, many people have been wondering what the year ahead holds for industry. One company who has set out to answer this is ByteSnap Design, embedded software development consultants. Their industry predictions for 2019 are very interesting.
Here they are:
1. Greater versatility for voice assistants
2. Electric vehicles battery sizes getting smaller
3. 5G infrastructure rollout begins in earnest
4. Resurgence of smart glasses
5. Fitness trackers will become more sophisticated
6. IoT to gain greater traction in conservative markets
7. No let-up in mergers and acquisitions
8. Smart gardening
Read the full article in the January issue of DPA