Contrinex's Inductive sensors for when chips aren’t good
24 January 2019
Contrinex’s chip-immune inductive sensor operate even when covered with swarf and metal chips.
These one-piece stainless-steel, IP68 and IP69K rated inductives are immune to fragments of iron, aluminium, stainless-steel, brass, copper or titanium.
Even when covered with chips of metal or swarf, these robust, impact and abrasion resilient sensors reliably detect targets made of iron, aluminium, stainless steel, brass, copper or titanium.
They excel in the harsh environments of the machining industry, with IP68/IP69K protection ratings; a wide operating temperature range from -25 to +85°C.
They have sensing ranges of 3mm (for the M12), 5mm (M18), or 12mm (M30) with repeatability from 0.2mm (M12) to 0.8mm (M30).
Key advantages include:
• Housing choice of M12, M18 or M30
• Detection not influenced by chips of iron, aluminium, stainless steel, brass, copper or titanium
• Detects targets made of the above metals
• Robust: one-piece stainless-steel housing, protection rating IP68 and IP69K
• Temperature range -25 to +85°C (-13 to +185°F)
• Operating distance 3, 5 or 12mm
Click to download a flyer to find out more about the Chip-immune inductive sensors.
Contact Details and Archive...