Realise Industry 4.0 compliance with StockSAVER from Werma
14 March 2019
StockSAVER uses intelligent monitoring points to monitor and manage line side stock levels and automatically generate replenishment calls wirelessly.
Essential features of the system
• Digitalise the Kanban system – the system monitors stock movement in and out of kanban
• Data on stock movement transmitted wirelessly to control station and cockpit view
• Automatic replenishment orders triggered once pre-set safety stock parameters have been crossed
• Visualise the status of each Kanban location on cockpit view
How does it work?
• System consists of sensors retrofitted to each flow rack rail to monitor movement of stock bins
• Data on stock movement transmitted from the racks wirelessly to receiver
• Control station view shows location and part to be replenished and for how long the request has been running
• Replenishment order can be triggered manually or data exported directly to an ERP sysytem
• Kanban cards not required that can be lost or damaged
• No danger of a kanban card missing a milk-round collection and delaying replenishment
• Replenishing the wrong location impossible
• No need for “siege mentality” excessive line-side stockholding
• Improve cash-flow by reducing stock required
• Package easy to retro-fit to existing flow racking
• Intuitive and easy to use software
• Data can be exported for use in local ERP systems
Contact Details and Archive...