Festo Webinar: Inspire with Industry 4.0
26 March 2019
Ensure you're up to date with the latest Industry 4.0 news from Hannover Fair 2019. Join Festo for this live webinar on 25 April at 9am.
Hannover Fair is the world’s largest industrial trade fair. In this webinar Steve Sands, spokesperson on Industry 4.0 and Dirk Zitzmann Product Marketing Manager for Digital Business, look at the highlights from this year's fair for UK customers and gives an update on the latest Industry 4.0 trends and innovations.
Attendees will learn about:
• Soft Robotics: what's new from Festo, how will the technology change the factory of the future?
• Artificial Intelligence: an insight into factory floor performance
• Digital Twin/Digital product lifecycle: how this is changing the way machines are built.
• Gateway to the Cloud: connecting the factory floor and the cloud is a practical reality. Collect and channel your data securely.
• Crystal Ball on the factory floor: smartenance insights can be integrated into new, smart digital maintenance tools for OEMs and End Users
Festo has engaged with the Industry 4.0 initiative from its inception: as a user, manufacturer and trainer. Appointed by the German government as a member of the steering group the company has taken an active role in the definition of the core standards such as the RAMI model and the Administration Shell. Festo Didactic has also developed the Industry 4.0 Cyber-Physical Factory training hardware installed in many leading universities and training centres, as well as Industry 4.0 training courses covering the strategic overview for change managers and practical workshops for employees. Industry 4.0 technologies such as OPC-UA communications are embedded in the latest generation products.
Spaces are limited, please register here:
Date: 25 April, 9am
Duration: 1 hour
Contact Details and Archive...