Installing Werma’s wireless monitoring system
22 May 2019
Werma shows the simple steps to installing their machine wireless monitoring system SmartMONITOR.
The intelligent system is easy to retrofit to virtually any type of machine or equipment and indicates status changes to the machine being monitored which are transmitted to a receiver connected to the LAN network where the software and database is stored.
The system generates real-time monitoring of the machine and showing on visual displays the up and down time characteristics enabling intervention to be carried out swiftly to restore productivity.
• 24V signal inputs are connected from the machine or plc to the signal tower.
• As the status of the machine changes this is captured and indicated by the signal light changing colour.
• This status change is “date and time stamped” and recorded on the database and reflected in run-time and productivity displays.
• Automatic despatch of e-mails and alerts to those required to respond.
• Repetitive fault/error codes can be stored and analysed.
Want to learn more or arrange for a free demonstration?
Contact Werma UK
Tel: 01536 486930
Contact Details and Archive...