A successful show for Relec Electronics at Railtex 2019
24 May 2019
Relec Electronics was at the 2019 Railtex exhibition at the NEC between 14-16 May. The company showcased the latest power and display products for the railway industry, including the new RCM60 series from Bel Power and the latest low power DC DC converters from Mornsun.
NEW – The RCM60 Series from Bel Power
The PCM 60 is an ultra-wide input 16.8-137.5V DC 60W DC DC converter covering all standard train battery voltages from 24V through to 110V. The RCM60 has a -40 to 70°C operating temperature range, and an extremely compact case size – 172 x 50 x 32mm. The RCM60 is compliant with EN50155, EN50121-3-2, EN61373, EN45545-2 and Arema standards.
3rd generation DC DC converters from Mornsun
Also generating a lot of interest were Mornsun’s latest generation of EN50155/EN50121-3-2 compliant DC DC converters from 6W to 40W, the URB1D, URF1D series. The revised R3 products all have reinforced isolation (min 2250V dc) and have full supporting test documentation to the latest railway standards to support your designs.
Other product highlights at the show included:
• EN50121-3-2 compliant DC DC converters from 6W to 1000W
• Filters for RIA12 applications
• DC AC inverters for at seat power applications up to 6kVA
• AC DC converters for trackside applications up to 1.2kW
• On board and trackside battery charger systems.
• High visibility TFT displays for cab and passenger information systems including a new 7" TFT which can operate down to -40º.
Contact Details and Archive...