Wireless andon light call-for-action system for manual workstations
27 June 2019
Disruptions to the production flow on manual work stations, assembly lines, packing and dispatch areas can be costly yet avoidable. Keep things moving with AndonSPEED from Werma.
The disruption may have been caused by a shortage of material line-side or the requirement for another service such as Quality, Inspection, Supervision or Stores to intervene and resolve the local problem.
With Werma’s andon light system the operator calls for action by pressing the appropriate button on a conveniently located switch box which activates a clearly visible andon light giving the necessary optical and/or audible signal that help is required.
When used together with the wireless monitoring package SmartMONITOR remote services will receive notification of the call-for action on their PC or smartphone and the whole process is mapped and tracked giving useful information on the number of/type of/duration of calls for action recorded.
1. Keep things moving with AndonSPEED
2. Andon lights highlight disruptions to production flow in real time
3. Ideal for any manual workstation or manufacturing cell
4. Quick and targeted problem-solving approach
Installation in just a few easy steps
• Speed up logistics processes
• Ideal for manual work stations
• Identify bottlenecks
• Respond promptly to call-outs
• Reduce wasted time
• Increase productivity
• Automatic reports and analyses
• Easy to retro-fit/install
Would you like more information or arrange a free demonstration of AndonSPEED?
Please get in touch:
WERMA UK Ltd
Tel: 01536 486930
Contact Details and Archive...