EAO improves Series 57 compatibility with cleaning agents
10 December 2019
EAO announced upgrades to its Series 57 “all-in-one” door-opening pushbuttons. The product line now features a front bezel and symbol made from a coated plastic that improves reactions to climatic influences – particularly the harsh chemical substances commonly used in cleaning agents.
Since launching in 2012, EAO’s innovative and user-friendly Series 57 products have redefined the standard for passenger access in both interior and exterior, public building and transportation applications. Seamlessly blending design and functionality, they were the first illuminated door-opening pushbuttons to include optical, tactile and audible features in a single product. By improving the ability of Series 57 “all-in-one” door-opening pushbuttons to withstand harsh environmental and chemical influences, EAO bolsters its ability to serve the rail and bus segment.
Other key advantages of the Series 57 Pushbuttons include:
• Extra-large, user-friendly operating area of Ø74mm
• “All-in-one” optical, tactile and audible feedback
• Raised, illuminated symbols conform to TSI PRM & ADA
• IP69K front protection against liquid and dirt ingress; Operating temperatures of – 40º to +85ºC.
• ECE R 118 approval concerning the burning behavior and/or capability to repel fuel or lubricant of materials used in the construction of certain categories of motor vehicles
• Integrated finding tones for the visually impaired
• Two unique, independently illuminated feedback rings
• Easy mounting
To learn more about the Series 57 product line, or view the complete catalogue, please visit https://eao.com/57.
Contact Details and Archive...