Zero defect moulding?? Here’s how
14 February 2020
A new white paper from Kistler shows how top injection moulders are using the company’s ComoNeo monitoring system to minimise and, in many cases, eliminate rejects.
Using advanced, cutting edge process monitoring based on cavity pressure, the system sustainably optimises the injection moulding process in real time.
• Advanced, closed loop, adaptive process monitoring and control systems.
• Optimum positioning of sensors.
• Cutting edge sensor technology.
• Cavity pressure-based process optimisation.
• Fully automated, controlled and monitored processes.
Go to www.kistler.com home page and click on the white paper link or go directly to the white paper page at https://tinyurl.com/moulding-white-paper
Contact Details and Archive...