A new simple crowd management wireless traffic light system
14 April 2020
With Werma’s Crowd Management set you can easily signal to people in front of the entrance whether access can currently be granted.
This ensures that there are not too many people in the shop and that the safety distance can be maintained.
The Werma Crowd Management set consists of a Signal Tower with wireless transmitter, base, bracket for wall mounting and a power adaptor unit for a 230V power supply. If no power connection is possible outside the building, the Signal Tower can alternatively be equipped with a USB connection element which you can connect to a standard USB power bank.
The Crowd Management wireless SignalSET is ideal for supermarkets, smaller retailers such as bakeries, butchers, or even petrol stations, pharmacies and hospitals. For other applications, Werma will be happy to put together an individual set for you.
Contents (230V version): £262.73
• Wireless connected signal tower for outdoor use (green/red)
• Indication board to explain the signal colours (e.g. green = please enter; red = please wait)
• Remote control for easy operation
• Mounting material for power supply
• Order no: 649 191 01
USB powered set (alternative): £299.09
• Power can also be supplied via a standard USB power bank (recommendation 20,000 mAh for 20 hours of operation)
• Order no: 649 191 02
• USB Powerbank not included
• Vocal element (record your own audio file or message to be played back through the vocal element). Order no: 645 840 55 (£186.09)
• Contact box with magnetic base. Order no: 975 840 04 (£29.01)
• Foldaway Base – Signal tower can be folded away. Order no: 960 000 30 (£31.34)
Contact Details and Archive...