Registration now open for Digital AI Conference presented by Mouser
30 July 2020
Mouser Electronics, Inc. announces its first Digital AI Conference. The free, interactive online event will offer a multitude of enlightening activities focusing on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology, specifically on how new innovations are driving intelligence and automation in robotics and smart homes.
There is no charge to register for the event.
The conference will feature keynote speeches by Charlotte Han, Technologist and AI Strategist, and Johann Romefort, Managing Director at Techstars for the BSH Future Home Accelerator. Charlotte Han’s “The Rise of AI and Robotics: How Will It Change the Way We Live and Work?” will take place on 9 September at 12 p.m. CEST/10 a.m. GMT. Johann Romefort’s “AI and the Future of Home Living: Trends and Opportunities in the Times of a Pandemic” will take place on 10 September at 12 p.m. CEST/10 a.m. GMT.
Over the two days, Mouser will host a wide range of specialist presentations and hands-on workshops run by key AI technology suppliers. These include:
• Arduino - TinyML on Arduino
• Basler - IoT Embedded Vision Systems: Deploying Machine Learning Models from the Cloud to the Edge
• Google - Privacy-Preserving AI with Coral Edge TPUs
• Intel - Building Business Value with Intel AI and Industrial IoT at the Edge
• Microchip Technology - Making Inferencing EASY at the Edge, Without the Power Trip!
• BittWare, a Molex company - Navigating BittWare’s FPGA Cards for Acceleration
• NXP Semiconductors - NXP Solutions for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• STMicroelectronics - AI for Human Body Detection in Industrial Use Cases
• Texas Instruments - Deep Learning Inference at the Edge on TI Processors
Additionally, Mouser will be running joint demo workshops with Intel, Raspberry Pi, and Microchip. Rafik Mitry, Technical Marketing Engineer at Mouser, will present two demonstrations:
• Gender Age Emotion Recognition - Working with Intel and Raspberry Pi
• AI Hand-Written Digit Recognition with the Hello FPGA Kit - Working with Microchip
Registered attendees will gain access to all of the above events and more, which will be held in English language. During the event, Mouser will also reveal the winners of the AIY Vision Kit Challenge: Make my Day.
To register for the Mouser Digital AI Conference, please visit emea.info.mouser.com/ai-digitalconference.
Contact Details and Archive...