New brochure from Nexen: Engineered Solutions
21 August 2020
Nexen Group, Inc., manufacturer of precision motion control components, power transmission, and web tension control products, announces its new brochure titled “Engineered Solutions”.
Products from Nexen are used in industries and applications such as automation equipment, robots and robotic work cells, automated welding, CNC routers, injection moulding machine tools, gantry systems, bottling and food processing, commercial laundry equipment, elevators and lifts, semi-conductor, automotive, and aerospace.
The brochure presents Nexen’s capabilities and products by applications, so users can easily identify the right product for their motion control application:
- Holding a load during production and power-off applications: servo brakes, ball screw brakes, guide rail brakes, and rod locks
- Linear positioning: rack and pinion systems
- Rotary positioning: gears and gear segments, zero-backlash geared bearings, compactly packaged rotary indexers, and heavy load indexers
- Engaging and disengaging a load: tooth clutches, friction clutches, and clutch/brake combinations
- Stopping and holding a load during machine operation: air engaged friction brakes, spring engaged friction brakes and calliper brakes
- Overload protection: air engaged torque limiters and mechanical torque limiters
- Industry 4.0 solutions: ZSE brakes
- Custom solutions and capabilities: for special application requirements, Nexen’s design and manufacturing engineers create options and product variations to fit unique machine designs
Find the brochure here.
Contact Details and Archive...