CDS TAURI, the premium temperature tablets, now even better than before!
26 August 2020
Protect your staff and visitors now! The phenomenal temperature tablet, TAURI, have had a makeover with these latest product updates. All updates are over the air which means newly developed features can be updated in just one quick and easy click.
The CDS TAURI temperature checking tablet is a partnership between Glorystar as the manufacturer and CDS as the Value-Added Distributor.
The TAURI is an adaptation to CDS’ existing range of commercial tablet devices, by the addition of a thermal imaging camera system to monitor the temperature of staff and visitors.
Coupled with a simple ‘app’ and a locked down operating system, the solution gives a standalone ‘out of the box’ first layer, zero contact, automatic temperature sensing system, at the entrance to a premises or threshold.
How does the TAURI tablet work?
The TAURI system is designed to be simple and intuitive to operate.
Effectively a standalone automatic system, for self-verification on entry to a premises, the system monitors the temperature and informs the user of the result on the screen alongside an image of the user and a thermal map from the camera. No physical contact is necessary.
In the event of the temperature threshold being exceeded, the on-screen message is displayed to deny access, and an audio alert is activated.
Now even better than before!
The phenomenal temperature tablet, TAURI, is now even better than before with these latest product updates. There are furthermore coming soon, watch this space! All updates are over the air which means newly developed features can be updated in just one quick and easy click.
• Dual Monitor Display
• API – Third Party System Integration
• Customisable Screen Saver Videos – Free Advertising
• TCPIP Relay for Access Control
• Optional facial recognition (can store up to 5K faces)
• Face detection (can recognise faces from objects and notices if user is wearing a protective mask or not)
Also, still boasting these advanced features as standard:
• Fast detection temperature within 1 second
• High accuracy with tolerance at +- 0.3ºC
• Refresh rate at 64Hz for increased efficiency
• Calculated with an algorithm for object heat and constantly self-calibrates to the ambient environment
• Touch free for ultimate hygiene
• Integrated application providing clear and simple interactive user interface and experience
• Versatile with 4 different sizes available for use in a range of environments
• Flexible with VESA standard for easy mounting
• Highest quality German made sensors
There are also more coming soon through the TAURI cloud:
• Temperature check analysis chart
• Display visitor temperature check results
• Display staff temperature check results
• Add staff profiles
Plus, even more coming soon to the Star Control App:
• Install and uninstall apps
• Update APKS, website, videos, and firmware
• Assigning user rights
• Remote control and monitor devices
Is there any further reason necessary to order a sample?
Unbeatable, standalone automatic systems that allow you to screen your customers, visitors, employees, EVERYONE at the point of entry with ease and safety!
Now with integrated mask detection and reminders to tell users to wear them, as well as customised temperature result messages and personalised email notifications after high temperature is detected.
Quality assured, personal, and customisable, safe, and secure giving peace of mind for the return to the new normality.
To find out more, please visit – https://crystal-display.com/products/checkvue-tauri-temperature-sensing-tablet/
Contact CDS, the TAURI authorised channel partner today to learn more! Email them on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1634 791 600.
Contact Details and Archive...