The UFR1001E system-disconnection relay from TVR Instruments
03 September 2020
The UFR1001E system-disconnection relay monitors voltage and frequency in single or three-phase networks.
It complies with the conditions and all the requirements of G98 and G99 -protection, for feeding into the low voltage grid and for feeding into the medium voltage grid.
Type tested Bureau Veritas – full report available on request or from the ENA Data base: https://www.ena-eng.org/gen-ttr/Index?Action=ViewDetail&EID=39445295&tab=search
• Pre-setting per G98 and G99 Type tested by Bureau Veritas
• Under and overvoltage monitoring 40…520 V
• Under and over frequency monitoring 45…65 Hz
• ROCOF Rate of change of Frequency
• Type tested Bureau Veritas
• Measurement 3 / 2 / 1 phases against N and/or phase-phase
• Monitoring the voltage quality (10-minute average value)
For more information click here https://www.tvri.co.uk/UFR1001E.html
Or contact TVR Instruments Ltd: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01206 575755
Contact Details and Archive...