Brainboxes launches new 8-port light industrial Ethernet switch
17 September 2020
The new SW-008 10/100Mbs Ethernet switch has eight galvanically isolated ports to provide safe operation in tough environments and extreme temperatures (-10 to +60°C/-14 to +140°F).
Easy to install into your existing network, the SW-008 is compact at just 30mm wide. The integral mount allows for efficient wall-mounting or integrates with Brainboxes MK-048 optional accessory for DIN-rail mounting.
The power supply wide voltage range means the SW-008 can run from a computer’s USB, a standard car battery (making it ideal for in-vehicle/aboard boat applications) or a 24VDC factory floor supply.
Power consumption is optimised for maximum efficiency with a power down mode for when the device is inactive.
At a glance:
• Eight Ethernet ports – bi-directional data flow
• No software required – simply plug in and connect
• Wide operating temperature range -10 to +60°C/-14 to +140°F
• Wide voltage input range +5V to +30V DC – can be powered by varied sources
• Compact design
• Integral wall mount – efficient use of space
• Lifetime support & warranty
Contact Details and Archive...