CDS bring its display exhibition to you!
18 September 2020
With many national and global exhibitions cancelled this year CDS, like many companies, have been unable to demonstrate its latest products and solutions ‘in the flesh’ to customers. The company has decided to do the next best thing and create its very own “virtual interactive exhibition stand”.
Laying out all the company’s display ranges gives the user the ability to choose between Retail and/or Industrial and Gaming display ranges, by clicking on the interactive images and icons to select the specific product choice leads the user to images, data sheets, and videos of those products.
What is available on the CDS virtual stand?
• New double sided high bright window displays – why have one screen when you can have two?
• Ultra-wide stretched LCD monitors – unique resolutions and aspect ratios giving increased opportunities in design and space saving installations
• Mosaic Displays – square LCD displays are usually in demand for size restrictive projects but sometimes it is simply because they look great!
• Transparent LCD – create amazement and wonder with transparent technology "WOW, how does that work?", making your brand stand out from the crowd
• Transparent 3DP – why not stand out even more so with a 3D transparent solution? Jaw-dropping 3D transparent technology. Just when you thought transparent could not get any cooler!
• Transparent LED – for years customers have asked CDS for transparent displays for their windows, here is the marvellous solution!
• Gaming Displays – full range of gaming display solutions including halo monitors, highest quality, and lowest costs, CDS can save you money
• Curved Displays – CDS can offer J curved and C curved, and not just for gaming applications. Touch options as well as LED lights
• High brightness monitors – full range of sizes with 24/7 usage with up to an incredible 6,000 nits brightness!
• Optical Bonding – sunlight readable solutions with ultimate durability creating superior products for more demanding environments
• IP55/IP66 Solutions – fully enclosed monitors or open frame solutions for mounting or building into a kiosk solution
• Temperature Checking Tablets – Tauris are #1 for trusted temperature measurement tablets on the market and are the pinnacle of getting employees back to work and visitors back to venues
• Networked Options – CDS wish to offer the full solution, so they have displays with options to use our CMS for easy content uploads
• LCD Videowalls – go big or go home. Create large scale digital advertising platforms with huge videowalls displays that you just cannot ignore
• Freestanding Totems – aesthetically pleasing large iPad style displays with touch options
• Industrial Monitors – some environments need a little extra. CDS can custom design monitors to meet all your industrial requirements
• Custom Displays – it doesn't have to be industrial, they can offer custom designs for any application!
CDS has observed that this new interactive tool has helped customers narrow down or make better decisions on the products they want for their projects. This is proving more difficult elsewhere. Managing Director Chris Bartram commented, “At CDS we have always tried to make the design and purchasing decisions as easy as possible so our clients can concentrate on their technical and design processes to complete their project on time and on budget. This way we become a true partner and add real value to their supply chain management."
For more information or to see the CDS system in action please go to the “Virtual Exhibition Booth” here: https://crystal-display.com/virtual-exhibition/
Alternatively call or email the technical support and sales teams to discuss your project and requirements.
Have you seen the new company video? Find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xSWI5Lu9Y
Contact Details and Archive...