UiPath announces the reboot work festival to explore innovation in workplace automation
11 December 2020
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, UiPath, will host its first-ever Reboot Work Festival on 15-17 December 2020.
The global virtual event will explore innovative applications of workplace automation and how UiPath believes it is bringing ‘a robot for every person’ and fostering the path to the fully automated enterprise with its automation platform.
The festival kicks off on day one with Vision Day, featuring UiPath Co-Founder and CEO Daniel Dines and his executive team discussing how UiPath believes it is paving the way to a more efficient future for companies and more rewarding work lives for employees.
Day two offers a deep dive into the latest capabilities of the UiPath Automation Platform.
Day three features ideas, insights, and practical tips from UiPath customers that are at different stages of their automation journeys.
During the festival, attendees can connect directly with UiPath experts and experience interactive product demos of the recently announced next-generation UiPath Automation Platform. Additionally, attendees will hear directly from more than a dozen global brands about how they’re embracing automation and breaking new ground with UiPath. They’ll have the chance to tune in to EMEA presentations led by executives from:
• Costain, who will provide insights into the company’s automation journey, from its beginnings in the finance division to becoming an enterprise-wide project enabled by an Automation Centre of Excellence.
• Electrocomponents, who will offer a deep dive into the company’s automation strategy by sharing insights into what it takes to shorten the ‘time to value.’
• NHS SBS, who will discuss the key role RPA plays in the digital transformation of their F&A function.
• Takeda, who will share how the organisation leveraged the latest capabilities in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and automation, to become solution partners that build and deliver simplified and innovative solutions globally.
Industry analysts, academics, and experts will also host sessions at the Reboot Work Festival. Attendees will hear from:
• Jacqueline de Rojas, president of techUK, digileaders, and co-chair for the Institute of Coding, and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion, who will host a discussion on the key ingredients for the successful digital transformation of organisations.
• Pascal Bornet, author of Intelligent Automation, about how leading organizations are harnessing the full potential of intelligent automation, at scale, and generating massive efficiency gains.
• Analysts Dr Bernhard Schaffrik from Forrester and Neil Ward-Dutton from IDC about the question on everyone’s mind as 2021 approaches: what’s the future of workplace automation and digital transformation?
• Shankar Vedantam, social-science journalist, author of Hidden Brain, and host of the international podcast of the same name, about how tedium and monotonous work rob organisations of the true talents and advantages workers bring when they are free to pursue deep thinking, collaborating, and creating - the work that only humans can do.
“COVID-19 has highlighted the need to operate with agility and maintain business continuity – especially in the face of evolving markets and new customer needs,” said Daniel Dines, UiPath Co-Founder and CEO.
“UiPath is working alongside enterprises from across the globe to develop new and innovative automation applications designed to deliver value from day one. The Reboot Work Festival is intended to inspire automation initiatives through success stories and lessons learned from our customers.
“We’ll also set the stage for future success by educating audiences on our enhanced automation platform, designed to enable organisations to build new automation applications faster than ever before.”
Each day of the Reboot Work Festival includes main-stage keynotes with a global perspective, and the remainder of the days offer tailored content by geography (Americas, EMEA, India and South Asia, Asia Pacific), presented by local UiPath leaders.
Explore the agendas for each region and register for the Reboot Work Festival here. The annual UiPath FORWARD global conference plans to resume in 2021.