New line of pancake cylinders ideal for tough jobs in tight spots
22 February 2021
SPX FLOW Hydraulic Technologies has extended its portfolio of hydraulic cylinders with the RGP Series.
This innovative cylinder is designed for applications requiring compact, high pressure linear motion. The RGP cylinders excel at lifting bridges, construction projects, and a broad spectrum of low-height requirement industrial applications.
“Power Team’s RGP Series of construction pancake cylinders are ideal for applications that require lifting in tight or confined spaces, such as bridge bearings on end caps or piers,” said Derek Dreier, Global Product Manager – SPX FLOW Hydraulic Technologies.
The new cylinder platform is designed to offer an efficient, reliable, safe lifting solution:
• Safe and efficient operation with visual indication that load is properly aligned and centred through a patented, deep swivel cap that concentrates loads to minimise offset conditions.
• Safe support of loads for an extended period using a positive mechanical locking collar.
• Compact design with heavy duty piston rod is ideal for demanding applications even in confined areas.
• Extended life and durability compared with traditional painted cylinders: Cylinder components utilise POWER-TECH+ nitro carburisation surface treatment to give a hard, wear resistant surface that is resilient to corrosion and surface stresses.
• A buttress thread design offers security and quick run-down.
• Assembled in the USA.
For more information, please visit www.powerteam.com
Contact Details and Archive...