New motion feedback solution from British Encoders
02 March 2021
British Encoder Products Company’s new LCX Series draw wire units work with BEPC encoders to accurately measure the position and provide motion feedback in motion control applications.
The LCX Series of Draw Wire solutions is manufactured for BEPC/EPC by its German technology partner and offers wire lengths from 1 to 42.5 metres in length.
“The maintenance-free draw wires are particularly quick and easy to install,” says Steve Evans, a Director Manager at BEPC. “Draw wires are used for motion feedback because of their reliability. Coupled with a BEPC encoder, the highly-flexible steel wire of the LCX is an excellent choice for motion control in robotics, extrusion presses, textile machinery, control gate positioning, theatre stages, elevators, gantries, boom cranes, forklift booms, and motion control applications across all industries.”
The LCX is available in three housing sizes:
1. The LCX80 comes in an 80mm casing and offers 1, 2 and 3 metre wire length options
2. The LCX120 comes in a 120mm casing and offers a 4 or 5 metre wire length option
3. The LCX135 comes in a 135mm casing and offers wire lengths from 6 m to 42.5 metres
The LCX Series draw wire units work with encoders that have a clamping flange that is 36mm in diameter, and a shaft that is 10mm in diameter and 20mm in length. Installation is quick and simple with these BEPC encoders:
• Model A58SE, an absolute encoder that offers both EtherCAT and PROFINET communication protocols
• Model 758, a high-performance incremental encoder
• Model 858S, a stainless-steel incremental encoder
Not sure which linear measurement solution is right for your application? Give BEPC a call. When you call BEPC, you talk to real engineers and encoder experts who can help you specify the right encoder solution for your application. Contact BEPC today – it help you find your linear measurement solution.
(44) 01978 262100
Contact Details and Archive...