Papers invited for Advanced Design and Manufacturing 2010
09 December 2009
The 3rd International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing (ADM2010) will take place in Nottingham, UK, 8th -10th September 2010. ADM2010 follows the previous 1st and 2nd conferences held in 2006 and 2009. The ADM2009 conference proceedings were published as volumes 419-420 of the refereed journal Key Engineering Materials
The conference topics will be in the design and manufacturing engineering area, which will cover, but are not limited to:
- Product/industrial/engineering design
- Concurrent engineering, agile manufacturing, rapid prototyping
- Material science and engineering materials
- Manufacturing technologies, production, control
- Mechanical transmissions
- Engineering/product management
- Sustainable development, lifecycle assessment, Eco-design, Eco-manufacture and renewable energy
- Web/Internet technologies, Grid computing, Web-services, Mobile networking, Wireless computing, collaborative working environment
- Experimental and theoretical analyses, finite/boundary element methods, optimisation
- Soft computing, artificial intelligence, evolutionary computing, agent computing
- Computer simulation, multimedia, virtual reality
- Creative industries
- Engineering education
- Other related areas
Abstracts and Conference Papers
Potential authors are invited to submit abstracts of about 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors of accepted abstracts are entitled to submit full papers, which will be peer-reviewed, and the corresponding authors will be asked to make required changes and submit the final version of the papers. Based on quality of the final paper submitted, a decision will then be made whether the paper is accepted or not. The papers should not have been previously published or be in a review process for publication elsewhere.
The conference will be held at the Nottingham Conference Centre (pictured), which is a part of Nottingham Trent University.
Deadline for abstracts (300 words): 25 January, 2010
Deadline for full papers: 15 March 2010
Deadline for final papers: 14 May 2010
Deadline for registration fees: 15 May 2010
Registration fee is £495, which entitles the participant to have one paper to be published in the conference proceedings; for additional papers from the same authors, the publication fee of £130 per additional paper will be charged. The registration fee will also cover conference banquet, lunches and refreshments, proceedings, but not accommodation.
Contact Details and Archive...