Double-output gyro sensor offers wide sensing range
21 March 2011
Epson Toyocom's XV-3700C is a high-sensitivity gyro-sensor with a wide detection range that has been optimized as an input device for motion user interfaces. Available from Texim Europe, the XV-3700CB retains the low noise level and good bias stability of Epson Toyocom's current XV-3500CB while being able to sense motion accurately over a wide range by simultaneously delivering two modes.
These are: high-speed mode (sensing range: +/- 1500 dps) with a nominal scale factor of 0.8 mV/dps and a low-speed mode (sensing range: +/- 300 dps) with a nominal scale factor of 3.624 mV/dps. Features include:
· Dual output for motion sensing
· High-speed mode: 0.8mV/dps (+/- 1500 dps)
· Low-speed mode: 3.624mV/dps (+/- 300 dps)
· Ultra small package size SMD (5x3.2mm)
· Supply voltage: 2.7 to 3.3V
· Operating temperature: -20° to +80°C
· Scale factor tolerance: +/- 8%
· Hermetic sealed
· High stability using vibration crystal
Contact Details and Archive...