Multi-port secure device server for M2M applications
03 July 2012
New from Alpha Micro is the PremierWave XC a high performance, multi-port secure device server developed by Lantronix that offers Ethernet or GSM/GPRS connectivity for remote access and easy management of machines and equipment over a network and across the Internet.
PremierWave XC provides bullet-proof security by offering a variety of robust data encryption and authentication options. Featuring the industry-proven Lantronix device server application suite with AES, SSH and SSL, it provides enterprise-level security allowing safe and secure remote access and management from practically anywhere.
By utilising the GSM/GPRS network, this new product is suitable for applications in areas that do not have an Ethernet or Wi-Fi infrastructure or for installations that have Ethernet connectivity and rely on GSM/GPRS for failover backup ensuring redundancy.
Product highlights include:
- Dual network connectivity for flexibility and redundancy;
- Dual serial port with up to 920kb/s speed;
- Novel design for quick and easy connectivity to virtually any device with a serial port, using TCP or UDP protocol with robust SSH or SSL enterprise-level security;
- Extended operating temperature range for industrial applications;
- Simple device configuration and monitoring with powerful, industry-standard management tools (Web, CLI, XML); and
- Optional programming environment for custom applications.
For further information click here.
Contact Details and Archive...