A completely self-contained wireless photoelectric sensor
28 August 2012
Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 is a self-contained, wireless standard photoelectric sensor is claimed to provide the functionality, reliability and determinism required for factory applications.
SureCross Q45 is suitable for applications that are difficult to install with cables, moving and remote applications.
Models are available in polarized retroreflective, convergent visible, remote device interface and fibre optic variants.
- Proprietary power management delivers extended battery life up to five years on two replaceable AA size Lithium-ion batteries, depending on sensor and application;
- Long range communication of up to 1km line-of-sight minimum;
- Multiple I/O with support of a wireless network of up to 47 Q45 sensors per gateway;
- Deterministic PLC-level reliability;
- Built-in site survey capabilities;
- Robust, IP67/NEMA 6P protection against liquids and debris common to industrial environments.
Contact Details and Archive...