An engineer's guide to adhesives – for iPhone and Android
18 October 2012
Permabond has launched its 'Engineer's Guide to Adhesives' which is free to download for iPhone and Android mobile platforms. The guide gives helpful, impartial advice on a range of issues.
- Different types of adhesives, their pros and cons
- Joint design – how to optimise the strength and performance of your joint-? Surface preparation of many different metals, plastics and other materials and compatibility of different adhesive chemistries with different substrates
- Chemical compatibility of adhesives and temperature resistance of different adhesive technologies
- A conversion tool which calculates length, weight, pressure, volume and temperature at the press of a button
- A helpful glossary of technical terms
- Sums to help calculate how much adhesive you would require for a job
To download, simply scan the iPhone or Android QR codes, visit the link on www.permabond.com or www.permabond.co.uk websites or type Permabond into an application search for iPhone or Android.
Contact Details and Archive...