Ultra slim interface relay allows high density mounting
01 November 2012
This 6mm wide relay provides a great alternative to the traditional use of interposing relays and field wiring terminals within your control panel.
The new RV8H relay & socket combo from IDEC integrates a SPDT 6A rated relay into a terminal style socket. Such is the design of the socket that it can be used in place of the terminal, and be the connection point to the field wiring within your system.
The contact is rated at 6A and is gold plated for high contact reliability. That said, it is field replaceable and can be removed simply by lifting the release lever which, in normal use, locks into place to ensure the relay cannot work lose through vibration.
Whether your preference is for traditional screw terminals or cage clamp terminals, both options are available. There is also an integrated status LED providing easy identification. To aid quick installation, saving you time and money, optional pre-printed marking plates (numbers) and jumper bars are available.
To meet the various needs and applications for the relay many coil voltages are available (12 types in total) from 6Vdc to 220Vac, including a series of 24ac/dc versions making product selection in your inventory easy to manage.
Product Features at-a-glance:
- Screw & Spring clamp terminals available
- Release lever for easy locking and removal of the relay
- Green LED status indicator
- 6A contact capacity in slim housing
- Gold-Plated contacts for high contact reliability
- Wide input voltage range (6V to 240V)
- Number of poles: 1
- Contact configuration: SPDT
- Electrical life: 30,000 operations minimum (NO contact)
- Mechanical life: 10 million operations
- Operating temperature: Low Voltage type; -40 to +70oC. High Voltage types; -40 to +55oC (no freezing)
Contact Details and Archive...