Adept to supply and support NI's Multisim EDA
20 October 2013
Adept Scientific is now supplying the latest release of National Instruments' Multisim software for electronic circuit design and simulation. Multisim 13.0 will be supplied and supported by Adept for the professional market in the UK, Ireland, France and the Nordic countries.
Multisim 13.0 offers comprehensive circuit analysis tools for analogue, digital and power electronics. Its graphical, interactive environment and advanced analysis capabilities make it easy for users to explore design decisions and optimise circuit behaviour.
The software's intuitive, mixed-mode simulation environment ensures users can optimise performance in the early stages of PCB design, reducing prototype iterations and delivering significant cost savings.
New Multisim 13.0 benefits include:
- Optimum design performance with circuit parameter and parameter sweep analysis
- Accurate power circuit simulation with IGBT and MOSFET thermal models
- A device library of 26,000+ ready-made components
- Automated simulations using the Multisim API Toolkit for LabVIEW to correlate measurements, acquire signals and evaluate performance under iterative conditions
- User-definable templates with spacing and layout settings for faster prototyping
Multisim’s comprehensive, accurate, up-to-date library of components, validated by major semiconductor manufacturers, simplifies and shortens the design development process. The library of advanced power components makes it easy to evaluate the response, performance and efficiency of power electronics.
There's a choice of configurations to suit every need and budget, with extensive libraries of ready-made components and a range of state-of-the-art analysis, layout and routing options.
Contact Details and Archive...