A versatile new power meter from Panasonic
17 August 2014
Panasonic Electric Works' new KW9M-A (Advanced) power meter offers the same functionality as the standard KW9M instrument, but with some useful additional features.
As well as providing bi-directional energy measurement (energy produced and energy consumed), low-current measurement from as low as 1mA, network monitoring and the detection of unequal phase loads, Panansonic Electric Works' new 'Advanced' version, the KW9M-A offers the following additional features:
- Accuracy class according to EN62053-22 Class 0.5 S (active power)
- Neutral current measurement
- Alarm output
- Pulse input
- Measurement of unbalance factor
- RTC/calendar function
- Measurement of high currents (up to 65535A)
- Built-in demand measuring function
An integral RS485 interface supports Modbus RTU, MEWTOCOL, and DL/T645-2007 protocols, thus guaranteeing simple integration into existing networks for fast and reliable data exchange.
Contact Details and Archive...