NI launches new CompactDAQ hardware and DIAdem 2015 software
08 August 2015
New CompactDAQ measurement systems with Intel Atom quad-core and USB 3.0 technology, DIAdem 2015 and DataFinder Server Edition 2015 for smarter measurement and data management.
NI has introduced new 4- and 8-slot CompactDAQ controllers featuring quad-core processing, a new 14-slot USB 3.0 CompactDAQ Chassis, DIAdem 2015 and DataFinder Server Edition 2015.
The new 4- and 8-slot CompactDAQ controllers feature Intel Atom quad-core 1.91GHz E3845 processors, programmable with new LabVIEW 2015 system design software, so engineers and scientists can customise their data acquisition systems to add functionality like processing, intelligence and control.
The new controllers can run either Windows Embedded 7 or NI Linux Real-Time, and include 32GB of non-volatile storage and removable SD storage to create smarter data logging and embedded monitoring applications.
The new USB 3.0 CompactDAQ Chassis helps users scale their measurement systems to higher-channel-count applications without reducing transfer speed. With a 14-slot expansion capacity and USB 3.0 streaming capabilities, the new CompactDAQ Chassis and LabVIEW software can handle current data acquisition needs and easily adapt to meet future needs in a single system.
NI is also releasing DIAdem 2015 as 64-bit software, so users can load and analyse more data than before. DataFinder Server Edition 2015 delivers multi-step querying that can be sent out to a global federation of servers to find the data users need to analyse in seconds.
Key features of new high-performance CompactDAQ controllers:
- Integrated Intel Atom quad-core 1.91 GHz processor
- More than 60 sensor-specific I/O modules with integrated signal conditioning
- Two integrated USB and Gigabit Ethernet ports, RS232 serial, trigger input and user button
- Removable SD storage to easily access data
Key features of the new higher-channel-count CompactDAQ Chassis:
- 14 slots to integrate more C Series I/O modules into a single system
- Data transfer rates of more than 250 MB/s with USB 3.0
- Easily scale existing NI-DAQmx code with the same software user experience as current - CompactDAQ USB chassis
Key features of DIAdem 2015:
- 64-bit release to load and analyze more data within the DIAdem environment
- Improved search capabilities to globally find specific data sets for analysis
- New data visualisations and analysis functions
Contact Details and Archive...