Smart Box adds ‘plug-and-play’ control for industrial environments
24 July 2018
EAO offers a new, compact, all-purpose Smart Box for a wide range of applications in the industrial environment.
The customisable snap on, ‘plug-and-play’ design is ideal for application needs often found within industrial environments. Its flexible arrangement of configurations provides easy system integration through direct wiring or industry accepted ASi interface. Common uses include the control of on/off, up/down or emergency stop functions for all types of machinery or industrial automation applications.
EAO’s Smart Box features a front design that provides flexible configuration and a quick, easy mounting process without the need for special tools.
The advantages of the new Smart Box include:
• Simple snap-on mounting and M12 connection technology
• Flexible arrangement and robust, compact construction
• Easy system integration with bus connection or direct wiring
• Customisable front design and functionality
• DIN mounting without the need for special tools
• Standard e-stop and pushbutton variants
Typical applications for the Smart Box include CNC milling, lathing, grinding and drilling equipment, semiconductor and electronics production, industrial lifting and handling automation, cooling and ventilation equipment, food and beverage and more.
To learn more about the EAO Smart Box compact please visit eao.com/smart-box. A PDF datasheet is also available here: http://bit.ly/2C4Utnr
Contact Details and Archive...