2019/20 edition of Imaging and Vision Handbook available
11 September 2018
The latest edition of Stemmer Imaging’s hugely popular Imaging and Vision Handbook can be pre-ordered by visiting www.stemmer-imaging.com/handbook.
Scheduled for publication in Autumn 2018, the new Handbook is an ideal reference tool. It contains over 450 pages of the latest information on machine vision technologies, together with up-to-date information on products and suppliers.
The highly informative sections on machine vision technology have been put together by Stemmer Imaging's vision experts and cover the fields of illumination, optics, cameras, frame grabbers, software, cables and systems.
This latest edition is designed help the reader get practical answers to machine vision questions such as:
• Which applications require intelligent cameras? When are PC systems more suitable?
• How do lighting angles and colours affect test results?
• How do I select the perfect lens for my system?
• Which camera technology and which model is best suited to my application?
• FireWire, USB, CameraLink, CoaXPress or GigE Vision – which interface offers the most benefits for my individual application?
• Which software can handle my problem reliably with a minimum of effort?
Comprehensive graphics, and clearly designed tables make vision concepts much easier to understand, while the product sections contain comprehensive technical data to facilitate choosing the best components.
The new handbook will be available free of charge in both print and digital formats. It can be pre-ordered in either format simply by filling in the form at www.stemmer-imaging.com/handbook. Registering for Vision Docs will provide access to the fully searchable digital version on your PC or tablet.
Contact Details and Archive...